Hi!Zavier Grampa wants the Mac and cheese.You found a good hiding place. Don't tell mom. I'm making prime rib. Caleb and Hannah found good sledding hill.Happy New Year! Grampa
Grandma Shirley said...loved the pictures, especially your hiding place, Xavier. I bet daddy had something to do with you playing in the pantry. We wish you 3 could be here with us. It is really beautifull with all the snow and the river below the cabin. Happy New Year! Love,Nanny
3 comments:
Hey Xavy, I want chicken noodle
Uncle G
Hi!Zavier
Grampa wants the Mac
and cheese.You found a good hiding place. Don't tell mom. I'm making prime rib. Caleb and Hannah found good sledding hill.Happy New Year!
Grampa
Grandma Shirley said...loved the pictures, especially your hiding place, Xavier. I bet daddy had something to do with you playing in the pantry. We wish you 3 could be here with us. It is really beautifull with all the snow and the river below the cabin.
Happy New Year! Love,Nanny
Post a Comment