Sunday, February 22, 2009

Little Fish

Xavier went swimming for the first time this weekend in Minot. We were hoping that he would like the water, but never thought that he'd like it THIS MUCH! I think we have a little fish on our hands! Here is Xavier looking at the pool...Mommy could not get him to look away for even a second.
Xavy loved floating around on his belly and looking at the bottom of the pool. He even would put his chin in the water.
Of course he needed to take some time to suck his thumb...
Here's mommy and her little fish...Xavy even tried floating on his back although he wasn't too sure about it.

3 comments:

beccajo said...

he'll have to go swimming with Cam sometime! Cameron loved the pool when we took him too. :) so cute!

Unknown said...

He is getting so big and cute! I can't believe how relaxed he looks on his back. So, does he sucks his thumb all the time. I thought Lexi would, but she only chews on her fingers sometimes. Lexi likes to swim too! Can't wait to see you guys again!! Miss you.

Jen Nasner said...

Good to hear from you Mandy. I can't wait to come to Billings and visit sometime...we talked about coming later on this month. Hopefully it works out...I want to see how much Lexi has changed! Yes, Xavier sucks his thumb about 99.99% of the time. Even when he's eating he tries to suck his thumb. Crazy kid. He ate an avacado today and liked it.